Marketing strategies and their impact on customer loyalty "Analytical study at the General Company for Southern Cement in Kufa"
AL-Qadisiyah Journal For Administrative and Economic sciences,
2015, Volume 16, Issue 1, Pages 51-74
AbstractTake this search after marketing strategies in customer loyalty through its application in the General Company for Southern Cement in Kufa, as the constantly changing needs and requirements of customers and increase the degree of complexity of the environment surrounding the organization and the growing degree of competition and breadth of markets, and the varying characteristics have made business organizations are looking for ways and methods and procedures of would retain their customers , and here the company has realized the importance of adopting appropriate marketing strategies represented Bmngarath the (product strategy, price strategy, promotion strategy, distribution strategy) versus customer loyalty.
This research also seeks to achieve the following objectives :
1. The level of recognition and customer loyalty towards the company surveyed .
2. Identify relationships and effect link between marketing strategies and customer loyalty in the company surveyed .
For the purpose of achieving the objectives of the research were formulated several hypotheses have been tested by a group of statistical methods Perhaps the most prominent of the arithmetic mean weighted , standard deviation and correlation coefficients and linear regression, were extracted results based on statistical program (spss-v-20) has adopted a research questionnaire as a key tool in data collection , as well as personal interviews with some members of the sample. It questionnaires were distributed on the sample surveyed , which is in two parts.
The first part ( 83 ) : affiliate, included upper and middle leadership represented by managers and their assistants and heads of departments .
Part II (83): a client of agents who deal with the company.
The search had reached several conclusions , notably:
1. There is a correlation between marketing strategies and customer loyalty.
2. No effect relationship of significance to the marketing strategies and customer loyalty.
3. And there is an acceptable level of customer loyalty towards the company and its products.
Search also took a number of recommendations , namely:
1. The need for company's interest in the study population larger marketing strategies as a factor in the company's activities in general and the impact on customer loyalty in particular.
2. Need the attention of the company's management customer loyalty in general because of the fun of role in the survival of organizations and continuity.
- Article View: 215
- PDF Download: 1,429